Monday, February 18, 2008

Spelling Errors

I just realized how many spelling mistakes I made in my last blog. Of course, I'm sure the other past posts are just as sad. I guess I could try and blame exhaustion, since I do believe I've been writing these things rather late at night. Hopefully this one will be better, since it's only 2.37 in the afternoon.

I've been thinking about getting a mic and recording videos instead of just typing my random thoughts out! Thomasy does it all the time, though I'm sure he has more viewers than I do. In fact, I'm not even totally sure what I'd talk about!

Then I thought it'd be neat to make music videos. Just shove random video bits together with music for the hell of it. Of course, I don't think I have the time or patience for that, but it's still a neat idea.

Mostly, I think I want to feel like I am accomplishing something by not doing anything in particular at all. Homework can only get you so far before you want to throw yourself off a cliff.

Maybe this is my wake-up call to focus on something more meaningful than silly exam results.

Now if only I could convince my muse to return, and begin really writing again ....

2 comments:

Sixty X Celph said...

Make videoooooooos!

Maaaaaaaake videos!


I fully support getting a mic and making vids to put on YouTube. And, also, dirty vids to give to me privately. (^_~)

Stormy said...

lmao, silly sixty. I shall consider it deeply, the mic and vids (NOT the dirty vids)