Saturday, February 2, 2008

Someone Reminded Me

I supposed it is not a very nice thing to do, ignoring one's blog. Rather rude actually. However, I'm sure everyone will forgive me, since I have soooo many admirers.

Really, it was good to be reminded of this place. It is only my second post but the act of typing out thought that doesnt involve school work and doesn't need to be criticized by others is well, fascinating and lovely. Of course there isn't much to talk about really. At least, nothing defining of who I am. I can blather on about others, that might be a way to define me. But not a way that I would find overtly pleasing.

Time has been ticking by extremely fast. I've decided that I'm simply being carried away through its currents, and I find it not completely discouraging. Actually, it almost fills me with excitement to know that the days can pass so easily for me now when my life used to drag on so slowly. I don't fear that I'm losing anything, memories or moments or anything of that particular sort. Its mostly a calming feeling, to see my life passing so ... well ... I can't really find the word to describe it. Its just calming to see it actually passing, the flow of it is almost tangible.

Enough garbage for one night!

1 comment:

Sixty X Celph said...

*criticizes heavily* (^_~)

Good to see another blog finally. =Þ