Friday, November 14, 2008

Wall-hanging Worthyness

Inspired by a dear friend, lol, cuz we're tards. Let's see ... there isn't much to report.

I confronted some friends about them treating me like shit lately, and I feel like a large burden has been lifted. We aren't talking anymore, but for right now, that's fine with me. I really could use the break from those two anyway.

Thanksgiving and Winter breaks are coming up soon. Very excited. ^_^ The downside is knowing that finals week is also inching closer. I'll pull myself through somehow though.

I've been obsessing over the Twilight soundtrack, which has a lot of good tracks. Woot.

I am also VERY TIRED. lol. And every time I think about why I'm tired, I smile. Cuz staying up all night on the phone is waay too much fun to try to contain.