Tuesday, September 30, 2008

You think, we're here to play a game ...

... of who loves who more than who.


I love the Barenaked Ladies. They sing some good stuff.

I'm updating after months of silence. I figured my blog, and my boredom, could use a pick-me-up. Unfortuntely, very little is going on right now. I go to class, I work, and that sums up my life. I would like to say that I -think- (think being key word) that I've recently lost some weight. Not much, because anorexia is totally disgusting, but my tummy seems just a little flatter this week. Let's hope I can keep it going for me, hehe.

Let's see ... what am I looking forward to? I noticed I've been living my life strictly by calendar, counting off days until something exciting is supposed to happen. Right now, I'm looking forward to Harloween (dorm event), paydays, Twilight the movie, Thanksgiving, and Christmas in Texas.

The last one is the biggest thing for me, since I've been dying to visit my family against since Hurricane Blah (can't remember the name) struck not too long ago. They're totally fine, but I haven't been able to talk to them because of electricity and phones being out all the time.

Wow, I feel like I'm saying so much, maybe too. Oh well.

No comments: